Say goodbye to cellulite with this no downtime,
approach to skin tightening, toning and lifting. non surgical
Venus Legacy™ uses heat to naturally boost collagen production and break down fat cells, which tightens sagging skin, smoothens out cellulite, and makes the body look slimmer and more toned. Venus Legacy™can also be used on the face to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, leaving you with smoother, younger-looking skin.
*Results may vary
- Botox & Dysport
- Dermal Fillers
- Cellulite Reduction
- Skin Tightening
- Body Contouring
- Skin Resurfacing
- Chemical Peels
- PRP Therapy
- Hair Restoration
- Wrinkle Removal
- Acne & Scar Removal
- Stretch Mark
- Micro Needling
- PDO Thread Facelift
- Relaxing Massage RMT
- Oxygen Chamber
- Laser Hair Removal
- Lip Fillers
BEFORE THE TREATMENT
1. Am I a good candidate for this treatment? / Will this treatment work for me?
The best candidate is someone who has pockets of cellulite and/or excess body fat that they can’t get rid of with diet and exercise alone, and who doesn’t want surgery. An ideal candidate is also someone who is starting to lose elasticity in their skin and is showing early signs of sagging and wrinkles.
For safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
- Active inflammation and/or infection in the treatment area
- Current or history of cancer
- A degenerative neurologic disease or any other disease around the treatment area that’s stimulated by heat (e.g. herpes)
- An Internal defibrillator/pacemaker
- Metal implants (excluding dental) in the treatment area
- Uncontrolled thyroid gland disorder
- Varicose veins
- Pregnant or are undergoing an IVF procedure
- Skin-related autoimmune diseases
- Silicone implants and/or injections in the area
2. I have darker skin can I still get this treatment done?
Yes. Venus Legacy™ uses technology thats safe for all skin tones, even darker ones.
3. Can I do it during my lunch break?
Absolutely. Exact treatment times may vary depending on the patient, but a single session typically takes no longer than 30 minutes.
4. How many sessions will I need to see results?
Most patients receive 6-8 treatments per area. The exact number will depend on each individual person and the area being treated.
5. How often/far apart should the treatments be?
Treatments are done once a week.
6. Do I need to do anything to prepare for the treatment?
Just make sure your skin is clean. Do not apply any lotions, creams or makeup before your treatment. Remove all jewelry around the area being treated.
DURING THE TREATMENT
1. How long does a treatment session last?
Each session lasts 15-30 minutes, depending on the area being treated.
2. What does the treatment feel like?
The applicator will slowly get warmer till your skin reaches the needed temperature and stays within that temperature range. But if you do feel it’s too hot, just let the operator know and they can easily lower the temperature a bit. If the technician is using the VariPulse™ feature, you will also feel a gentle suction on your skin, like a very low-power vacuum, as the applicator moves around the area. This can also be lowered if needed.
3. Will it be painful?
Venus Legacy™ treatments are comfortable. The level of heat and suction can easily be adjusted to suit you.
AFTER THE TREATMENT
1. How will I feel after my treatment?
You’ll likely feel relaxed. The treatment is comfortable and some patients have even fallen asleep. The area may feel warm to the touch, but other than that, you’ll feel perfectly normal.
2. How long will the results last and are they permanent?
The treatments are cumulative. After your final treatment, your results will continue to improve for up to 3-4 months. After that, your face and body continue to age, so maintenance is recommended once a month or every 3-4 months, depending on the person.
3. Is there really no downtime?
Absolutely no downtime. The treatment area may look a little flushed and warm to the touch, but this will go away within 1-2 hours. You can return to your daily schedule immediately after your treatment.
4. Do I need to do anything after my treatment?
No, you do not need to do anything after your treatment.
5. Can I put on makeup or lotion right after my treatment?
Yes, you can apply makeup and/or lotion immediately after your treatment.
Trigenics® Anti-Aging & Body Wellness Medical Clinic can make you feel better and look years younger in just one treatment. We are your one-stop Medical clinic and treatment center.
Our practitioners & Medical Aestheticians have years of experience coupled with more continued education and training than those in any other clinic. This ensures that you will get the highest quality treatment with better results.
We also offer many services covered by extended health care benefits.
*Results may vary