Best Chiropractor Toronto
WHAT IS CHIROPRACTIC and What do Chiropractors treat ?
One of the largest primary care professions in Ontario, chiropractic is an evidence-informed, non-invasive, hands-on health care discipline that focuses on the musculoskeletal system.
Chiropractors practice primarily using their hands, providing diagnosis, treatment and preventive care for disorders related to the spine, pelvis, nervous system and joints.
Chiropractors use a combination of treatments, depending on the specific needs of the individual patient. After taking a history, performing an examination and establishing a diagnosis, a chiropractor can develop and carry out a comprehensive treatment/management plan, recommend therapeutic exercise and other non-invasive therapies, and provide nutritional, dietary and lifestyle counselling.
One of the most common therapies a chiropractor uses is spinal manipulative therapy (SMT), which can comprise a variety of adjustment techniques. Specific training in SMT allows chiropractors to provide highly-skilled and precise adjustments to the vertebrae of the spine, correcting joint motion to restore proper movement and improve function.
For many conditions, such as low back pain, chiropractic care is the primary method of treatment. When a multi-disciplinary approach is advisable, a chiropractor will coordinate care with other health care professionals. Where other conditions exist, chiropractic care may complement or support medical or other treatment by relieving the musculoskeletal aspects associated with the condition.
Chiropractic care may also be used to provide symptomatic relief for patients with chronic conditions.
There are many reasons to seek chiropractic care:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Strains and sprains
- Repetitive strain injury (RSI)
- Work and sports injuries
- Limited range of motion in the back, shoulder, neck or limbs or Chiropractors incorporate our Trigenics® procedures which have revolutionized the way in which injuries, both acute and chronic, are treated and dramatically increase the recovery time for those patients that qualify for care. So regardless of your age, the amount of damage you have to your area of complaint or even how long you’ve suffered with your injury, if you have been one of the lucky ones to have qualified for our Trigenics® treatment, you have a very high probability of pain relief and within a very short period of time. Most Patients Experience An Immediate And Dramatic Reduction In Pain
And Increased Range Of Motion. One of the reasons why our clinic has been so highly profiled in the news is because we often provide patients with such dramatic results within just 2 visits… even though the majority of our patients have failed with other forms of therapy.
*Results may vary
Body Wellness Treatments
- Registered Massage Therapists
- Hot Stone & Relaxing Massage
- Oxygen Chamber
- Hair Restoration
- Frozen Shoulder Cure
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Knee & shoulder pain
- Spinal Decompression
- Neck Decompression
- Therapeutic low-level laser
Trigenics® Anti-Aging & Body Wellness Medical Clinic can make you feel better and look years younger in just one treatment. We are your one-stop Medical clinic and treatment center.
Our practitioners & Medical Aestheticians have years of experience coupled with more continued education and training than those in any other clinic. This ensures that you will get the highest quality treatment with better results.
We also offer many services covered by extended health care benefits.
*Results may vary